CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
It is imperative that once you have purchased a fireplace, insert, or stove, that you take a few basic preventative measures to ensure the safety of you and those that you welcome into your home at all times:
- Keep a fire extinguisher next to your fireplace, insert, or stove at all times.
- Have an escape plan drawn out and practice it yearly with everyone that resides in your home.
- Schedule annual service appointment to have a chimney sweep clean and assess the safety of your home
Cleaning a Chimney Flue
At every cleaning appointment, we do several things to ensure the safety of your household:
We use one of four different types of brushes in your chimney flue to remove creosote from your flue tiles.
We complete an inspection of the freshly-cleaned flue.
- We complete an inspection of masonry’s integrity.
- We offer any relevant advice or tips to make certain that your household can confidently enjoy your fireplace, insert, or stove until your next cleaning appointment.
We are a Full-Service Company
Below you will find a list of our most popular services for ANY make and model of stove. If you have a need that is not on this list, please call us at 781.925.6144 so that we can discuss your needs in more detail.
- Stove Sales
- Stove installation
- Stove Repair
- Chimney Sweeps
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Cleaning
- Masonry Repairs to chimneys, walkways, and patios
- Historical Restoration
- Chimney Caps
- Animal Removal
- Chimney Lining and Relining
- AND MORE!